- I've been getting rejection emails from jobs telling me that, while I'm not qualified enough, my background is "interesting." I'm guessing it has something to do with A Cute Fear and my social media/marketing projects, which include being advertising officer for a Humans vs Zombies club for a year. At least I stand out :D
- I've decided that I like cooking dinner for a lot of people, but when it comes to entertaining them/chatting with everyone, I'm at a loss. There's more than four people in the room? Clearly my brain needs to shut off. I love my friends, but big gatherings burn me out so very quickly.
- I needed a break from job searching, so I spent over an hour on quickmeme. This one was my favorite
- I've decided that the minimum wage is entirely too low. I'm sure many people already know this, but I was shocked to discover just how low it is. I would need at least double that to support myself. In a crappy apartment (as in falling apart, rats, etc). I suddenly understand why roommates are so common.
- I played with baby goats. I may see those same goats tomorrow. I love when it's baby season at my grandparent's farm.
- Justin and I have been cooking every day. Our primary pattern is to marinade bite-sized pieces of chicken for a day, then cook them on the stove. We cook, but we're lazy at it.
- We've been walking a little bit more.
- I've been coming up with fun ideas I can't wait to try out for A Cute Fear.
What have you all been up to?